Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

Ok, so I've been too wrapped up on Facebook over the last week or so I almost forgot to Blog. I don't know what it is about Facebook, but it is really addicting and there is still so much I have to learn about it!

Some exciting things coming up. I will be heading out to the East Coast next week, visiting Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Washington DC and New York City. I'm really excited to go out there on Vacation, rather than business. So I hope to be blogging while I am there.

I'm excited about this weekend before my trip, I have a Photo Shoot on Saturday with a fabulous couple and their pet, and a Baptism on Sunday. Looking forward to both of those events.

Keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.