Thursday, July 24, 2008

Excited about Free to Succeed Seminar


In a couple of weeks, I will be attending a Photography seminar held by one of the worlds best Wedding Photographers in David Jay. David will talk about the Photography business as a whole and just sort of lay it down on how to get better in photography but also how to grow your business. 

I'm also excited because one of David's friends who has really grown her business in the past couple of years, will be there also, the one and only Jasmine Star. She is an incredible talent that really just seem to blossom in the past year or so. I understand Jasmine will also speak and hope to gain as much knowledge as I can, as I grow my business. 

Here's a video of David Jay shooting Jasmine Star's wedding in Hawaii. Beautiful!






2 comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.