Saturday, October 10, 2009

Advantage Canada!

I joined a Tennis League here in Roseville. It's been about 15 to 20 years since I've played serious tennis, playing in a tournament in Cleveland OH where I grew up. So while still trying to find a day job, I decided it might be a good idea to get in better shape.

It's only been 3 weeks but it's felt really good getting back into Tennis. I didn't realize how much I missed the game and being competitive again. I'm playing against guys who are my level or better so it's really challenging. If you're in Sacramento, and play tennis give me a hollar, I would love to play. Check out this video below, here I am playing Tennis with Father Benjie, Father Elmo and Reynald Dano who are all very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.