Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Happenings

Hey All, Happy Monday to ya'll. I'm in the mood to type/write, so have patience. Just wanted to write about some of the current events and provide my humble opinion, just my 2 cents.

- I am really disappointed in the Heene family for staging the Balloon escapade with their 6 year old. In faking this escapade, while the world watch and our hearts and prayers went out to the young boy who we had thought was hovering thousands of feet in the air, captivating our attention, our emotions, he was merely hiding out some place until the family could figure out a way to show that he was indeed safe. I feel sorry for the young boys who the parents have now shown, how to lie to the entire world and get away with it, if only for a little while. What a way to be a role model.



- I'm now 2-2 in match play in my Tennis League. I'm really enjoying playing this game again, and I feel like I'm improving and getting better with each game. There is still a lot to work on, but that's just the fun part. I've met a lot of nice people on my team as well as those I play again and I am looking forward to finishing our season.

- I miss the time playing with Father Elmo and Father Benjie during their stay with us. They are not only the one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, but they have the same passion and desire to play tennis as I do. It was really wonderful having them around, and I hope they've had a nice and safe flight back to the Philippines. Hope they come back soon.



- My mother in law is coming this week and I am very excited to see her. While she's only going to be with us for a few days, at least we will get to spend some time with her.


- We also want to go apple picking, there seems to be so many farms in the El Dorado area, but we don't know which one is the best. If you recommend one, please leave a comment as well. thanks.

That's it for now, I hope everyone enjoys their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.