Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Everyone, where ever you are, I wish you a very very Happy Thanksgiving from myself and my family. There is much to be thankful for:

1. I thank God that he is in our lives every single second of the day.

2. I am thankful for my family who I love with everything I have.

3. I am thankful that our sons and daughters volunteer their time and life to protect our freedom, God bless them.

4. I am thankful that my wife has very stable profession while I struggle to get back on my feet having been hit by the layoff.

5. I am thankful that we have two wonderful children who are healthy, loving and a joy to be around.

6. I am thankful that my family across the world is in relatively healthy condition and are living their life to the fullest.

7. I am thankful for my friends who have stood by us no matter how silly we get in matters of life and friendship.

8. I am thankful for Lebron James who is giving Cleveland Sports the only hope for a Championship they've had in decades.

9. I am thankful for those mentors in my life who have inspired and molded me to who I am today.

10. I am thankful for my parents and ancestors.


I don't have a photo for a day, but I found this funny video on Youtube, check it out. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.