Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day part 2

I hope every Dad had a terrific Fathers Day yesterday, I know I did. After my children surprised me with their Fathers Day card, we decided to celebrate the day downtown and went to the Mass at the Cathedral of Blessed Sacrament in downtown Sacramento. If you haven't been to this Church, it is a must see, located across the street from the Capitol building.

After Mass we decided to take a walk around, this is the first time our children have been in this area, so we wanted to show them where the Governor resides. This is where we found out that the children have some artistic talent taking photographs, more on this later.

For now here are a few of my favorites from the day. What a great day to be a Father, I hope all the Dads had as much fun as I did today, thank you to my family! I feel so blessed.

Our favorite model of the day was Fe Lyn :)




We then decided to walk towards the Capitol Building




Alexa took this picture of Andrew..



And she also took this picture of us walking back to our car to end the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.