Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photographys R Us

Ok, so the title isn't grammatically correct, but since we've moved up to the Roseville area, both of our children have shown an increase interest in Photography. So much that we've actually set aside some time this summer to teach them some of the basics.

I'm excited, perhaps more because I can finally get some pictures of myself on this blog! A few days ago, you saw Andrew with a full stack of camera's taking pictures at The Fountains at Roseville, and yesterday, Alexa took the reigns to capture some landscape images. See below for my favorite of hers.

Perhaps in the coming weeks/months you'll see much more from them. Wouldn't that be sweet?




I captured this image of Alexa as she was about to grab some grass, reminded me so much of the Movie Gladiator, where the General had some dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.