Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moon Shot

So yesterday we hung out with our good friends Edgar and Fatima Lopez (and family) at their totally rad house in Roseville. Let me just say up front, that this family is to blame solely for my decision/or lack of desire to continue my excercise diet I had going on with my good buddy Tony Martinez. They are unbelievably good cooks, every time we visit their place, I feel like joining the show The Biggest Loser, because I feel like one after having 2nd and 3rd plates of whatever they dish up for the evening.

After dessert (yes, this was after my 3rd serving!) we headed outside to relax in their new backyard, beautifully landscaped and totally relaxing in the evening after 100 degree temperatures during the day. In this picture below, Fatima was relaxing with her eyes closed while sitting comfy next to Edgar in their swing.



I took this picture of the moon (F1.4, shutter 2 secs, iso 200, handheld) while sitting next to Fe Lyn chatting up the night with our friends. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.