Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walking the trails

From the moment I bit into the Sushi, my mind went from savoring the delicious taste of this delicacy to trying to figure out how I am going to lose the pounds I was about to take on. It wasn't just Sushi of course, no Japanese buffet (especially Mizu) that I know of only has one type of serving, there was of course many others to choose from and I wasn't about to pass on some of my favorites.

So with that commitment to satisfying my stomach, I suggested to my family that we take a walk to shed some of what we gained in less than 45 minutes. Thank goodness everyone felt the same and all agreed to head off to find some trails.

Luckily Roseville has many trails, and we found one close to our area. Here are some of my favorite pictures.

This is my favorite of them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.